Saturday, December 27, 2008

Flashback

Since Lehr and Eli were off camping last night, I spent most of my 'free time' while Maddie was sleeping to work through some old video of the kids from the last year. There have been a dozen clips that I've wanted to post because they showed Eli in such early stages of talking, or because of Maddie's early beginnings, but this one in particular tugged at my heart. The kids are in the bath and the lighting is horrible. Maddux was about 7-months old at this point and in those days we put her infant bath in the tub with Eli. You see the kids playing independently, Eli experimenting with acoustics underwater. Around 45-seconds, Maddux coughs and Eli says, "Bess ou, baby".....my heart melts every time.


2008 02 Kids bath from Nicole Eliason on Vimeo.

No comments: