Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sleep, Baby, Sleep

So Maddux has slept great for a few nights now. She slept 7 1/2 hours a few nights ago, but it started at 830PM, so I still got up during the night (she will sleep a long time if I don't wake her for a 10 or 11PM feeding, but if I do, she will still usually get up at 3AM). Then last night she slept from 1030PM until 5AM, which was awesome. In addition, she 'let' Lehr calm her a few times the other night, which helped me out tremendously since 8PM-10PM is usually my only 'down time'.

Thank you to everyone who emailed me help/suggestions to get her to sleep while still following Babywise. I do try and 'stack feed' a little before she goes down (she usually eats at 4PM, 6PM and 8PM), and whenever possible I try to have Lehr do the 10 or 11PM feeding with a bottle; we did this with Eli and Lehr is still the one who puts him to bed each night. I'm sure we're not out of the woods yet, so if you have anymore suggestions, keep 'em coming!

No comments: