Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More Foot News

Last year I was contacted by email and phone about allowing Eli's pictures and video in a presentation both in Dr. Ponseti's office and for further presentations. Lehr and I were so happy to be able to offer up any documentation that might help 'the cause'. Just a few months ago, I received another request. Someone interested in using Eli's clubfeet documentation for a Ponseti-related project emailed me with a similar need. This time it was a video producer who was working on a production to spread the knowledge about Dr. Ponseti and his method of treatment. Specifically, he needed some footage of a baby crawling and/or walking in the bar. I did everything I could to help and they ended up using a few seconds of Eli crawling in the bar in their final cut. The end product is a 12 minute presentation (I shrunk it down to ten minutes so I could upload it to YouTube), and Eli's 'cameo' occurs around 4:05 (he is crawling in a striped pj's with the bar on).

A Walking Miracle
The Ponseti Method for Clubfoot Treatment

1 comment:

Mir said...

That's fantastic! Eli's cameo is great. :-) I was wondering about his feet. How much longer does he have to wear his bar? How are his feet now?