Thursday, May 03, 2007

Random Update

Eli has resumed his clingi-ness and a slight mommy-preference in the last week or so. Three times recently he's cried when I've dropped him off at church or MMO. They all assure me he's fine after a few minutes, but now that he is so mobile and expressive, it breaks my heart to see him reaching out for me as I walk away. We're halfway through the constant shuffling around of Eli though; we closed on the 'new' house today, so only a week left until we're officially in and life can start to resemble some type of normal again!

We're still battling the diaper most of the time, but I'm back in the mode of just working through it without giving it much thought. Also, for the first time ever Eli has started to fight bedtime a little. Nothing horrible, but once we start to put the shoes on, he realizes what's about to happen and protests. This seems so odd to me considering most days he signs sleep and runs to his crib, basically asking for nap time. Go figure.

No comments: