Monday, May 21, 2007

Buzz Buzz

I gave Eli a bit of a buzz cut last night. His hair had been looking a little sloppy recently due to the weird, uneven way it grows, so he needed a snip anyway. Then Lehr and I decided, why not try something new? We wanted to try a Mohawk, but his hair is too thin and too fine for that yet, so it turned into more of a surfer-cut with the majority buzzed with a #2 clipper and the top left longer. Eli sat really well while I buzzed him, moving his head around a lot but at least sitting down the whole time. After the cut, Lehr gave him a bath and the amount of hair left in the bathtub was unbelievable! Even though we brushed him off before putting him in, a LOT of hair was left over, obviously.

2 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, he's adorable. I am so bad with clippers or cutting hair- I have no choice but to take them somewhere professionally. It gets so expensive!!

Steph

Mir said...

Great cut, very beacher dude. I've never tried cutting anything except bangs. Also, I love your shirt! Where'd you get it?