Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another Favorite

I love how much Eli resembles a sponge these days. I know that will come back to haunt me when I shout "Cheese and Crackers!" one day, or when Eli sees me doing something I'd rather him not do, but for now, it's endearing.

- When he sees Lehr or I brush our teeth, he must brush his teeth too. Our rule is Eli has to sit down while he has the toothbrush. Luckily, our new master bathroom has a little step into the tub that makes a perfect sitting spot.

= Yesterday when we were playing in the driveway, I kicked a few pine cones back into the yard. Eli immediately went and found some pine cones and kicked them as well.

- He still picks up random paintbrushes around the house (no, we're still not unpacked which means a state of disarray) and tries to paint the walls, even though the painters have been done for several days.

Eli is still chugging away with the words: grill, door, strawberry (tah-behry), hole, CC, and chair top this week's list. It absolutely makes his day when Daddy lets him go out back and "help" with dinner on the grill.

1 comment:

Mall Worker said...

Its just amazing what they absorb like that.