Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ta-Da

So I think we've waited long enough to clue everyone in. Eli will be a big brother in the first week or so of July (depending on which midwife or nurse I listen to). Lehr and I are very excited, though Eli seems to be a big possessive of his parents and his toys these days, so I'm not sure of his level of enthusiasm. We've opted to not find out the gender this time, so the name and the sex will both be revealed when this little one decides to join us. I've started another blog (of course), which will be fairly uneventful until July, but is established nonetheless. Lehr suggests I combine them, so save time for me and everyone else. We'll see how it goes once July hits; for now Eli still maintains his own 'ele5' place in cyberspace.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just great news! I'm so happy for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! Congratulations!!! What an undertaking! I am excited to go check out the other blog!

Anonymous said...

awwww.....congratulations. :)

I hope this pregnancy goes very smoothly for you and can't wait to read all about it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I might actually be more excited than Eli at this point, but he'll come around. He will be such a big help given he already knows how to use the dust-buster, vacuum, and knows where the laundry room is. I can't wait to read all about this little one!! Congratulations again!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Congrats..what exciting news and what a cute way to tell your family :)...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is awesome news!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been waiting to congratulate you ever since you left that comment. So happy for you guys.

I need one of those shirts for Sam...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'd say there must be something in the water but that doesn't work over the internet. So many moms who's blogs I read are expecting again now. It must be contagious somehow.

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! How very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Very happy for you and your family. Eli will be the cutest big brother!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's great news!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nikki ;) ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole! I am sure Eli will be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Mel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! 0h, and I love the "Big Brother" shirt!