Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Repeat Performance

One good and one not-so-good.

Not-So-Good: When I dropped Eli off at Mothers' Morning Out this morning, he cried. Actually he cried when I first put him in the car. (It was as if he knew where we were going.) They told me it didn't last long after I left though.

Good: Eli has repeated his diaper trick for me several times today (a few times when we didn't even need to change his diaper). He loves to go to his drawer, pull out a diaper, sit down on the changing pad, lie back, and lift his shirt as he points somewhere between his stomach and the top of his diaper. We have a full-fledged trained monkey on our hands!

1 comment:

Lynanne said...

Sorry to hear he's at That Stage :(

Absolutely hilarous! Now the trick is to get him to actually change the diaper LOL