Wednesday, May 24, 2006

He's On A Roll....

Eli just went down for a nap, but not before covering every inch of his nursery floor. He rolled from one end to the other and then back again. We were just hanging out in there, playing on the floor when he started. At one point he rolled into me and couldn't flip all the way over, because I was in his way apparently. He started to fuss at me as if to say, 'Get outta my way, lady!'; the attitude is always present.

Eli is still 'challenged' in the crawling department; he'll do a full push-up with his arms (ala Up Dog), but he refused to get up on his knees. Still no complaints for me. That means I have at least one more weekend before I have to baby-proof the house.

5 comments:

Diana Mancuso said...

Awww, Eli, you're so sweet! What a cutie patutie! And you're doing yoga already? Good job!

Jamie said...

What a great blog you have! Eli is adorable, and you take wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing your story!

Mall Worker said...

Boo does the same thing in the crawling department! Its nice to know he's not the only one!

Glass Half Full said...

Then again, I remember the days when my baby (almost a year old) stayed put. Those were easy days!! Now I am making sure he's not into the dishwasher or swatting things off tables.

Eli is a sweetie!!

Wendy said...

What a cute picture. Just found your blog. You have a great perspective and I appreciate you sharing your stories, the ups and downs that we all face as mothers. Definitely more ups though!