Thursday, June 17, 2010

Maddie-isms

You know I should have a boat-load. Unfortunately, my blog-time is basically non-existent, so many of the cute little things she's been up to have already been forgotten. (OUCH!) However, a few that happened today that I remember are:
  • "Be kind and loving to each udder." The kids memory verse for the month is "Be kind and loving to each other." Maddux tells me that verse every time we leave church. Well I decided to finally start using what she already knows in every day life by reminding her of her verse when we struggle with kindness. Now Maddux repeats the "udder" verse all day, every day. If I could just get her to put it into practice with her brother....
  • "Kin you see me??" Maddux is in the phase where she thinks if she covers her eyes (or closes them) she becomes invisible to others. Several times each day she'll walk to me with her eyes shut and ask "Kin you see me?!?! MOMMY! Now kin you see me?!?"

No comments: