Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Bobsy Twins

So I picked out clothes for the kids' first day of VBS and then realized (after they were dressed) that they both had orange shirts on. This was unintentional, but not offensive enough to change them. Later that night, when I got ready to pull their clothes for the next day, i actually thought about it and had them sorta match again (both with light blue shirts). I thought it was kinda cute, even though I've never dressed them alike before. I tried for three days in a row (Maddux in a red dress and Eli in his red and black basketball gear), but Eli pulled the plug on it; complained that the shirt's inside itched his stomach. When I dropped them off at VBS this morning, one of the teachers for their group commented right away, "Oh, they don't match today!" Guess I wasn't the only one who noticed!

No comments: