Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Worship

For the last few months I've been meeting with an amazing group of women to prepare a dance of worship. I've made a point to worship this way at home with the kids at least twice each week since then. These sessions are always really neat and fun for the kids. I finally convinced Eli a few weeks ago that he does not have to do the same movements each time (nor do I)...it can be 'organic'. Each time we do this I wish I thought enough to set up the camera ahead of time. I remembered today, but what was caught on tape was not what usually transpires. For starters, Maddux was all about staring into the camera. Normally she's at least as into it as Eli. And Eli was a little shy today, whereas he's normally very into the performance. Regardless, I left the volume up since the speed-music adds to the clip:

2009 09 Kids Dance from Nicole Eliason on Vimeo.

No comments: