Thursday, June 18, 2009

Talkin' Bout Money....AGAIN!

I know, I know....I have brought up the 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer too many times on this blog. But short of knocking on your doors, this is the easiest and most effective way to reach my peeps.

If you have already donated, thank you SO MUCH...you can stop reading now.

For the rest of you, I understand...the economy is making it hard to pay the bills, let alone pass along money to charities. Let me remind you that your donation would be tax-deductible. What? Still no takers? OK, how about this. At Lehr's suggestion (and a good one, I think), I am currently offering 'free' photography services in exchange for donations. I don't print out pictures, but I will shoot (in the photo-sense-of-the-word) you or your kids or your family and provide you with a CD with the full-quality shots. If you're interested, check out my work and let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously Nicole I think that is the most creative, selfless act I have ever seen from someone trying to raise money for a cause. It is so easy to sit back and "ask" for money however you have taken it a step further and have offered your services in exchange for donations to a worthy cause. How outstanding! This further demonstrates what an amazing woman you are.
I donate regularly here for many different foundations and have NEVER seen an outpouring of love and devotion for a particular cause.

Mir said...

I love, love, LOVE her hat and coat!!! WHERE did you find them?!

And I wish we were nearby - I would love to get some shots of the kids by someone else.