Monday, August 04, 2008

Angels Watching Over Us

So I took these pictures over the weekend and had a grand plan to post about them today. Then Lehr had to go and write a better blog than I ever could....
When the cattle gates are open and Maddux has free reign of the house, she runs around like she has some place to be. Invariably she will pause at the table in the dining room and say 'hi' to this picture likes it's someone she sees all the time. Now, I will say that waving 'hi' is pretty much her best trick right now - and she will wave 'hi' to anyone. That being said when she is running around and then stops in her tracks to say 'hi' to Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop, it sure tugs the heart strings. I think she knows exactly what she is doing. Damn it I miss them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet! - Courtney

bev said...

It's nothing harder than having a loved one miss out on your kids lives. I wish everyday that my son could have met his grandfathers. I must go wipe my tears now. :)