Thursday, December 20, 2007

What a Difference...

What a difference a few days makes. Thankfully, the last two days have proven to be much more 'normal' and much less 'horrible'. The past two weeks have found me questioning any parenting philosophies I'd adopted, as Eli's behavior was off the charts (and not in the good way). Today has been the most awesome day so far, and yesterday wasn't half bad either, so I'm hoping that 'phase' is on it's way out. This isn't to say Eli has been perfect - we've had two small tantrums already today - but he has been displaying his sunny disposition and sweet nature more often than not. Eli has been entertaining his sister all day long: singing to her, talking to her, and reading her books. And he's been sharing with Mommy too! We cooked all morning and then had a trip to Harry's. Eli didn't give me any lip when I asked him to clean up his toys or put away his books. I've had to pinch myself numerous times.

Anyway, no real point to this post other than to say my boy is back. Sometimes I feel like I blog more often about the hard days than the good days, when in actuality, the good far outweighs the bad.....

No comments: