Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Party Time!

Eli's class Christmas party was this morning. I had a Mom's Meeting while he was at school, but I was able to leave early so I could help out with the party. Lehr had the day off, so he was there too (much to Eli's pleasure). I had foam "Santa" hats for kids to decorate. I attached sticker letters to spell their names before we got there and then the kids got to decorate them with Christmas shapes after they ate their cookies. The kids were so excited to see the balloons and the cookies (in Christmas tree shapes).

Maddux didn't sleep at all when I was at my meeting, and then the party kept her very alert. (She has been 'out' in her crib for two hours now.) One of the teachers kept telling Maddux that she looked just like her brother, as if she didn't know!

No comments: