Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Mommy Maddux Date


That girl.
I can't get enough of her.
When she was four, we would have "Mommy Maddux Monday" each week. Eli was in first grade and she was in preschool the other days of the week. But on Monday? It was just Maddux and Mommy and we would go to the park or hiking or for a walk or to lunch...just hang out.
We don't get that very often anymore, but on occasion, we will steal a few moments away together. This week I had my first senior portrait shoot and I wanted a test subject to practice on a few days before. Maddux was willing.
And very able.
I also let her bring my back-up camera and shoot for herself.
I could have taken photos of her taking photos all night.
After we finished, we had a quick dinner and I just let her talk. 
Oh the things this girl has to say....

No comments: