Monday, March 22, 2010

A Phrase A Day...

Grandma Cathie has been visiting for a few days and Maddux has given her much to laugh at. One thing Mad Dog has been trying to make sense in her head the last few weeks is relationships. She often refers to Lehr as my daddy, or Grandma Cathie as Grandpa Jim's mommy, so on and so on. She has done that several times this week.

Also, she loves to talk about 'when I a baby', or 'when I a mommy'. I believe she means to ask about "When I'm a baby/mommy", because she always follows the statement up with a question about what she'll be able to do. For example, the other day she asked me, "When I a mommy, kin I drive in the front seat wiff you?" So she's changed this up for my mom; she has asked her about "When I a big lady/little lady..." Good stuff.

No comments: