Friday, January 09, 2009

Kriss Kross Will Make Ya....

Eli is finally starting to want to dress himself. Of course he's able, but he is/was never willing. We came in from school today and he asked for his hoodie so he could put it on 'all by-self'. I did have to put the hood on his head (to hold the jacket in place), but from there he got the arm holes and everything. And he was sooo proud. After lunch we made our usual trip to the bathroom (it's been a looong time since he's had an accident during naps!) and then I instructed Eli to go to his room and put on his 'night-night underwear' (a pull-up). He came out and asked if he could wear his jeans to bed. I told him 'yes', but he had to put them on himself. He did and then came to where Maddux and I were so he could ask me for help with the snaps. I cracked up at his straight face...he had no clue he had the pants on backwards.

No comments: