Thursday, November 13, 2008

Times Like These....

It's days like today that make me so glad I am able to stay at home with my kids each day and soak up as much of their growth and development as possible.After a late breakfast, the kids and I stopped through Marietta Square to see the trains. Eli has been asking about them for weeks, so we took advantage of the break in the rain to run at the park. The area behind the fence separating the tracks from the pedestrians is a great brick area, so I was able to get a few pictures of the kids. You can see more here. Eli totally loved seeing the trains drive by and honk their horn. (When you stand that close, the noise is LOUD.) Maddie wasn't so sure at first, but as long as Eli was laughing and smiling, she did alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. Can I honestly tell you I think they're cute than the ones you had done professionally a few months ago? Love ya! - Courtney