Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Teeth, Teeth, and More Teeth!

I think it's common knowledge that for the first two years of a child's life, they are pretty much always teething. The intense pain does come and go though, and Maddux had her share of that in the last few weeks. She was a drool machine, and her nose resembled a faucet as well. Sometime during the week of Halloween things got better and we saw a front tooth pop through her upper gum line. I was quite concerned about how much she struggled with that tooth because it was only a front tooth. Eli didn't really have teething issues until he got his back teeth and molars...the front ones didn't really phase him in the pain department. So tonight when I put Maddux to bed, I decided to do a finger check in her mouth to see if I could feel any back teeth pushing on the gums (explaining the belly-aching she's done recently). I was totally surprised to find two more teeth popped through! She now has one on each side, towards the very back. No wonder Mad Dog was so mad!

No comments: