Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More Than I Bargained For!

I'm realizing now just how easy I had it with my first pregnancy. I had really bad restless legs (to the point where I had to walk around the neighborhood 5 or 6 times each night right before bed if I even wanted to think about sleeping), I woke up 4 or 5 times each night, and I had some sciatica nerve pain towards the end, but that was it. This time around I've got full blown morning sickness. I now realize that it is no laughing matter! If I let my blood sugar get at ALL low (by that I mean if I don't consume calories every 2 hours) I get lightheaded and nauseous. GREAT! That works well for me! Also, my active lifestyle is making me sick too. When I go for a walk, or to the gym I feel lightheaded and more winded than I felt the whole time on the 2-Day Walk. Another bonus, since my workouts are my lifeline.

On a more positive note, Eli's "Big Brother" shirt got here today. The Big Reveal Part II will take place when we travel out west to see my family for Christmas. We figured we'd let Eli wear the shirt and tell the good news for us.

No comments: