Monday, November 13, 2006

Double-Header

So last night Eli had another meltdown, very similar to last week's incident that ended in some blanket QT for Eli in his crib. Lehr was home to witness this one, and he was just as baffled as I. Once he calmed down we brought him back to the table to eat some dinner before we bathed him and sent him to bed. This morning Eli was a little testy also. Right before his morning nap I found the culprit: two molars have popped through. The poor kid was probably in major pain! I've been wondering when more teeth would show, since his moodiness HAD to be a symptom of teething (I refused to believe it was just Eli's new 'personality'). Anyway, now we can be certain the cause of some of his recent temper tantrums and meltdowns. Also the reason we've had a lot of sullen faces posing for pictures this last week.

2 comments:

beth said...

Aw. So sullen he is. I've totally been blaming molars for Sam's recent personality change. But rightfully so I think; those molars are serious business!

Blog said...

Gorgeous picture! Eli's beautiful!!
I hear that molar-teething is BRUTAL! But, I think I got lucky: one day, the monkey's molars just popped right up! The only sign was a diaper rash and runny nose. She wasn't moody at all....

Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way! It's so nice to meet you. :)