Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Calgone....You Know The Drill

This teething stuff is obviously hard work. Otherwise someone came in to my house one night and switched out my baby for a more whiny, easily-bored, complaining one. (I hope it's the former.) Eli is such a mess....I play with him and he whines, I leave him alone and he whines, I take him for a walk and he whines, I feed him and he whines. Do you see a pattern here? It's one of those times when I wish he could talk a little more to tell me what is causing his mood and 'tude. If it is pain, I'll give more meds or at least be sympathetic. If it's need for attention, I'll give it...just tell me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've had a whiner too... it's tough! I just want to put him to bed because only tired babies act this way, right? Wrong. The teething tablets don't seem to appease him anymore. What do you use?