Sunday, October 15, 2006

How Corny!

Eli had his first official corn on the cob tonight. He has tried it before, but without too much interest. Tonight we gave Eli a whole cob and he went to town! Seriously, I think if I had enough, I could have fed him ten cobs and he would have finished them all!! When we put the corn on his plate, he first tried to eat it by putting one end in his mouth and chomping down. After watching us for a few minutes, Eli caught on to the more efficient method of consumption and there was no looking back. Before we knew it Eli had finished a whole cob on his own. I guess I'll be adding corn cobs to the grocery list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

What a great idea. I have never thought of corn on the cob before! He does look like he's having a great time!