Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fall is Here!

The weather in Atlanta is beautiful this weekend, so we took Eli along for a bike ride this morning. Of course, this meant the camelbaks were out again, which was music to Eli's ears. Our little scuba diver look-a-like had a blast figuring the valve system out once again! He also got to explore the vast array of leaves falling to the ground at the trailhead; as usual, Eli hiked with Lehr while I rode and vice versa. His newest game is saying "Uh Oh" when something falls (or when he drops something purposely so that he can say "uh oh").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, delurking here!

I don't know how I came across your blog, but I have it bookmarked! Your little guy is such a cutie. He's only a little older than my munchkin, Ian (Sept '05).

This entry tickled me pink. I love reading about other new SAHMs, because I'm new to it myself (since Jan.), but seeing that you're from Georgia AND that you ride enough to use Camelbaks got me pretty giddy!!

What kind of riding do you guys do? And how does Eli like it? We have a trailer and a seat, but I've yet to take Ian out on a ride. I am currently nursing a broken toe (went over the handlebars), but I can't wait to take him on his first ride now that he's one!