Thursday, September 28, 2006

Quick Note

We are still on vaca, but I stopped into an Apple store to post. Eli is having a blast in Tahoe; the weather is very conducive to outdoor activities. He spent the day riding his new car/walker up and down the driveway with Grandma Cathie yesterday while Lehr and I hiked 13 miles of the Tahoe Rim Trail. We snuck away for a few hours today to take in a quick iMac class at the local outdoor mall and we just HAD to buy Eli his first pair of Vans... How pathetic are we that even when we steal away for the afternoon he is still at the forefront of our minds!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Most of my shopping since I've had kids is child related. I spend more on them than me now....and I love it! Shopping for them is so much fun.

Critter said...

Do you have a problem getting Eli shoes that are wide enough for his feet? Noah's feet are really fat. Are Vans wide?

Jamie said...

Can't wait for a picture of the new shoes!

BlondeBrony said...

That means you are wonderful parents. Glad to hear the trip is going well.