Saturday, February 06, 2016

Hero

Eli had to write a hero essay in school. Last year he chose his grandpa, my dad, and wrote a very cool essay about him. This year he chose me, and didn't tell me until it was done. It was a good day.

My Hero  By: Eli Eliason

    Go Mom! Dad, I am deeply sorry, but Mom is the best! She feeds me so I don’t go hungry, she helps me with my homework and she plays outside with me when I ask her to, but only if it is warm and sunny. If you ever could imagine someone who had awesome grades, was a grade school teacher, and has to take care of three crazy children -  that superhero of a person is my mom!
    Since I was a baby my mom has shown 100% dedication to me, Maddux (my sister), and Ruby (my younger sister). She has always, no matter what, responded to our everyday distress calls and hoots of enjoyable laughter. Even if she is in the middle of making dinner, she will always take time to get up and help us with whatever we need help.
    In my opinion, my mom is #1 at leadership. She may not be a manager of a football team or be the head coach of a baseball team but she can lead a family just as well as the best dad in the world! Whenever we go on a road trip she is always prepared with diapers (Yes!), wipes, food, and entertainment for the big long trip awaiting us.
    Also, my mom cares a whole lot about me. Whenever I think of her caring, I think of the saying ”Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing’s  going to get better, it’s not.” (Dr. Seuss) She probably doesn’t care if I am 1,000,000 miles away,  she still loves me no matter what, even if I am sad, happy, angry, full of fear, or surprised. She cares for me more than a chocolate Oreo ice cream full of hot fudge with whipped cream and a cherry on top!
     All I am trying say is my mom is the nicest and the gentlest person you’ll ever meet! She is a small person with a HUGE personality and lots of leadership, dedication, and caring. She will help you out whether you are one or twenty. If you are looking for someone to help you out, my mom can do it all!

No comments: