Monday, February 05, 2007

Jumping Bean

Last night Lehr was able to feel this baby move for the first time. I have felt some flutterings here and there, but nothing on the exterior. So when I went to bed last night I had my hand on my stomach to see if I could feel anything, as I often do, and low and behold when I felt something on the inside my hand started to jump a little. So I called him in and had him see if he could feel it too. It took a little while, but he felt it several times.

Speaking of the jumping bean, when I was pregnant with Eli we referred to him as the Hulk since we didn't disclose his name before birth. I'm at a loss this time because we don't know the gender. Does anyone have any witty suggestions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We called our first who we knew was a boy, lil bean until we figured out his name. Our girl we called cupcake right up until she was born since we didn't know what her name was gonna be. She's still called cupcake. I think we chose lil bean the first time because he was the size of a bean when Wes told everyone.