Friday, February 09, 2007

Indoor Fun

We're back to tough days. Days that are tough until Daddy comes home, of course. Eli can give me the hardest time all day, but once Lehr comes home it's nothing but smiles and giggles. In an attempt to entertain Eli today I pulled out some play-dough. He seemed to like it ok, but he was far more interested in this new game when I let him use the container also. He thought it was so cool to open and shut it while putting little bits of green inside. Also, Eli started back with his Little Gym classes today. This is the last time he'll be able to take those classes for some time considering a new person will be here before we know it. Scary stuff!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I've bought the play-dough, but I am scared it will go straight to his mouth. I'll have to give it a go this week. I am running out of new ideas.