Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Picture Page

After a great report from Mothers' Morning Out, Eli and I came home to play before naptime. During that time he had had his first of a few photo ops today. Eli loves to listen to Lehr's iPod. He doesn't really like the standard earphones, but the free set from Delta flights works well on his ears and he tolerates them much longer. His favorite past time right now is to have Daddy hook him up and then let him roam around the house bobbing his head as he listens to Stevie Ray Vaughan or Beastie Boys.

The second came right before his bath. I put the finishing touches (fringe) on the first scarf I knitted tonight while Eli had blanket time and he was very eager to try out this new piece of wardrobe. Eli strutted around the house for about ten minutes wearing this colorful scarf before Daddy gently insisted he remove it.

5 comments:

SmallvilleMom said...

Great pics! He looks like Cupid in the scarf :)

Damselfly said...

Hey, with that hanger held just right, he almost looks like Cupid waiting to raise his bow and shoot!

Anonymous said...

Lexie loves to "borrow" her brother's mp3 player. I love the scarf pic something about it reminds me of Robin Hood :)

Stefanie said...

Hi there! I was given a link to your blog from the nosurgery4clubfoot group. We're adopting a little boy from China with bilateral club feet and we're trying to find a good doctor in the Atlanta area. We will probably travel to adopt him sometime late spring/early summer.
I'd love to chat with you, if you have time! My email is lfam7@yahoo.com
Love the blog! Eli is darling :)
Stefanie

Gina said...

Great photos! Love the jamming with the earphones.

The scarf one makes me think of cupid for some reason. Do you see it too?