Sunday, December 26, 2010

Like A G6....

So the kids and I have been dancing to this song (thanks to Zumba) for a few months. Recently the song about an airplane came on the radio while Eli and I were running errands. Of course I started car-dancing and Eli began his air drumming. He told me that when he had room time later that day, he was going to write the music for the song on a piece of paper so that we could dance and sing and drum it later. He even told me the parts where I snap to each side would be shown on his music with "X".

If you haven't heard the song...it's pop-y, it's kinda annoying, and it talks about partying, but it's a FUN dance song, so we go with it. Eli was true to his word and 'composed' this music when he got home. (If you don't know the song, the chorus goes, "Like a G6, like a G6, na-na-na-na-na...".) Eli obviously got the words down fine and even wrote in the snaps (with arrows!) for me. Love it!

No comments: