Wednesday, December 01, 2010

All Grows Up

About 80% of the time, Lehr gets Eli on the bus in the morning. I'm not typically home in time to see him off, but I do make it back before Eli climbs aboard at least once/week. However, Lehr is always the one to get him dressed, fed, and ready for the day. In the last few months this has included Eli making his bed. Even though I see his bed made neatly each day, I always assumed it was more Lehr than Eli. Not so. Lehr has that boy making it all himself, and with great attention to detail. I watched Eli make the bed a few weeks ago, all on his own. It looks better than MY bed!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a great team you two make as parents! I am impressed at how well Eli makes his bed. Maybe I need to move Liam's to the middle of the room so it looks this nice when he's done.