Sunday, December 03, 2006

Beep Beep!

Eli's new favorite activity is playing in Betty while Lehr is cleaning the car or the garage. Eli LOVES to stand at the steering wheel and pretend to drive, but not as much as he likes to check out all of the gadgets and buttons available to him. Often times after one of Eli's play sessions, Lehr will turn on the car only to be blasted with loud music, blinded by blinking hazard lights, or jolted by the windshield wipers furiously wiping back and forth and break-neck speed. Alas he can blame no one but himself as he introduced Eli to this new 'toy'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I just love this video..TOO CUTE! Looks like a PRO already :)

Anonymous said...

This will be a fond memory for Eli. I remember when my father let me do this exact thing only to be scared to death when he turned the car on and the radio was blaring. My father also let me "drive" in the garage as a child. I remember that as well. The video is adorable!!