Thursday, December 21, 2006

Walk Like A Man

I know I'm on vacation, but a computer is very accessible to me and I could not let such an anticipated milestone go 'un-blogged'. Eli is walking!!! He's taken a few small steps here and there at home, but nothing to write home about at all. (Almost every one of them has been on a downward motion on the way to the ground.) Since we arrived at my parents house around noon, Eli has been a walking fool. He took four steps, then six, then nine before he stopped and stood for a few. NUTS! The whole family is very impressed that he decided to save his new skill set for Christmas so they could all see it. I don't have the means to post pictures or video from this computer, but I will upload them as soon as I return home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! What a merry Christmas present to his family indeed! Especially given all he’s been through. Wow and wow again!

Anonymous said...

yea Eli!!! That is indeed a cool present he gave you! -Carissa

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him in action! Congrads!!! Woo hoo!