Thursday, February 02, 2012

Playball

Maddux has yet to show any real preference when it comes to sports. Since we are a very outside-and-play family, we are often throwing or kicking a ball of sorts after school and on the weekend. Maddux is always happy to participate whether it is soccer, baseball, running or jump rope, but she never seems to really love any of it. Her school offers Playball, a sports-oriented program for a short while after school one day each week. I thought it would be fun for her to 'explore' sports this way, so I signed her up for the spring. Turns out, Playball is a perfect fit for Mad Dog. She absolutely loves the bean bag tossing, hula hoop jumping, and ball bouncing...it is all right up her alley. Maddux loves it so much that she's told me a few times already (even though she's only attended two sessions), "Mommy, I wish I had Playball EVERY day."

No comments: