Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let Me Count The Ways....

So tonight Maddux does her usual five-minutes-post-lights-out-'I-have-to-go-potty'-distress-call. We oblige and leave her in the bathroom as we continue on with whatever we were working on. From the bathroom I hear my girl talking/singing to herself. This is so not out of the ordinary. Everything is a song. Everything is a conversation. She is usually the only known audience. (But I love it when I get to hear her performances as well!)

Tonight cracked me up more than usual, and the stuff that comes out of Mad Dog's mouth is usually pretty funny. As she sat in the bathroom, she played a game of 'this starts with that'. It was all in a sing-song voice and it was all very enunciated.

"Toilet Paper starts with 'toy'. Sink starts with 'seen'. Door starts with 'door'. Bathtub starts with 'baa'. Floor starts with 'fluh'."

This seriously went on for two minutes straight before she threw this one out and I laughed so hard I cried.

"Puter (as in computer) start with 'pew'." Ding Dang, I love that girl!

No comments: