Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just The Way You Are

Never were words more true....Maddux is so this song...she is amazing, she is perfect, she makes my world go round.

Recently we were in the car, listening to music and singing along as always. When we got to this song (Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are"), Maddux asked some questions and since they she's sung along. She will even sing on her own when playing in the house. Usually while she's wearing one of her many princess dresses....of course.

It really hit me as I heard her singing, "Dere's not a thing I will change" (cuz you know she changes words around sometimes)...that song is so how I feel about my daughter these days. She is silly and funny and challenging and happy and beautiful and headstrong and social and confident and amazing. Amazing. I hope she always has the confidence in who she is as she has right now.

No comments: