Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lunch Bunch

The director at Eli's school mentioned yesterday that Maddux could attend Lunch Bunch with her brother, if she wanted. Since she's still 2, she's not technically allowed, but given how late it is in the year, an exception was made. I had a shoot that I needed to edit, so I took them up on the offer and sent both kids with lunch today. When I told Eli about this yesterday afternoon, he got SO excited. "YAY! My sister can come to Lunch Bunch with me and I can sit next to her." I was very glad to hear him say that!!

Apparently Maddux did great. Eli told me that she was messy when she was eating and "she didn't even wipe her mouth". For some reason they didn't sit together, but they didn't fight either. Eli's teacher was in charge of LB today and told me that Maddux did very well. Baby girl is SO grown up!

No comments: