Thursday, February 18, 2010

Out Of The Mouths of Babes

I recently noticed that I had less of these posts because I've been using twitter to share the quick one-liners instead of compiling them in a blogger draft. The problem with that is no 'proof' of these cute verbals for the blog book. So here are some from the last month or so, all compiled, so that they still make it into the book at the end of the year:
  • Maddie woke up to 'go potty'. When Lehr put her back in bed, he said, "Daddy has to go to work now." She said, "But I want to keep you!"
  • Both kids tell me, daily, "Mommy, I LIKE being a 'goofball'!"
  • While playing (somewhat nicely), Eli yelled out, "Maddux, I'm MAD at you!!!!" when she took his car.
  • During room time, Eli asked,"Mommy, can I take a sleep for a little bit cuz i'm tired and when you come to play with me, I'll wake up."
  • Maddux was in blanket time, reading a book to herself: "See ladybugs spell, "M-A-D-D-U-X"
  • We had a conversation over breakfast about 'work' (aka job) and when Maddux asked where I worked, I replied, "Here." She laughed and said, 'Dis not work...you silly!"

No comments: