Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Little Boy Blue

Ah, blue. What a beautiful color. Especially when it arrives home in Eli's school bag on his behavior form for the day. Last week we dabbled in yellow, which is TWO notches down from blue. This week's blue status could not have been more anticipated! Eli lost the privilege of drums AND legos on Friday due to his yellow status, which meant a looong three days for the lad. Obviously it had an impact because when I picked him up from school on Monday, the teacher brought him to my car (blue-behavior chart in hand) and told me that Eli was "perfect" all day long. Angels sing. Sun shines through the clouds. Life is good. We've been down that road before though, only to follow it up with a green or yellow. That is why I was ecstatic when I picked him up today to find more blue in the bag. YAY!!

No comments: