Friday, September 02, 2005

Bellybutton!

Grandma Cathie left this morning - it was my first full day with Eli (on my own). Everything went great! He is changing so much every day; I can't believe it hasn't even been two weeks yet! After one of his morning feedings, Eli spent a good ten minutes posing for pictures and observing his surroundings. Unfortunately, after about 20 pictures, our camera broke (we think). That was really unfortunate, because Eli had many more poses in him! After lunch he had another good awake period - this time we had some tummy-time too. He is getting so strong! He's able to hold his head up for quite some time now before crashing.

Eli is quite the wiggler too; no matter what surface he is on, he'll move from facing one direction to another within a few minutes. After dinner we were SO pleased to find our fridge/freezer is broken also. (When it rains, it pours.) Not that this affects Eli at all, but I thought I'd mention it to add some Murphy's Law to the situation. (As well as things are going with Eli, SOMETHING has to go wrong for us, right?)

On a brighter note, Eli finally lost his cord stump today (that thing really freaked me out!), and he has the CUTEST belly button. I would take a picture, but again, no camera....

No comments: