Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Parent Open House

Lehr and I went to open house at the kids' school tonight. Since we have two classes to learn about, we split up and each tackled one. Lehr went to Maddux's class and I went to Eli's. Lehr tells me that the parapro in her class told Lehr right away that Maddux has very good manners. Not what we expected to hear as the first bit of feedback regarding Mad Dog, but it was a nice surprise! Lehr also says that her teacher seems to be very no-nonsense which will be VERY good for handling our girl. Eli's class seems to be a great fit as well, and I think he's fitting in very well. His teacher told me that he commented that he loves buffalos, so (when they were discussing some rewards for the class) he mentioned that he'd like to bring in a buffalo. Awesome. Excited for what this year holds for us!

No comments: