Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines

After naps, the kids and I made Valentines for Eli's class party tomorrow. Well, not so much 'made' as colored and decorated the backs of McQueen hologram Valentine cards. Either way, he got really into it. (Maddux drew a picture with crayons while Eli worked on his cards.) After we completed the ten cards for his class, I asked Eli if there was anyone else he wanted to give a card too. (When I asked him this last week, he listed everyone, I mean EVERYONE, he knew.) Today he started the list with 'Maddie'. (YAY!!!) Then he made one for Daddy, Mommy, and Eli. (Yes, he made one for himself.)

So one last time, I asked, is there anyone else you love and want to make a card for? Eli's eyes lit up and he said "God!" Then, "You could give it to Him."

So I asked, "When am I going to see God?"

Eli told me, "You have to go in an airpwane because God is really far away." Then he drew a baseball on the card and gave God a truck sticker.

No comments: