Wednesday, November 06, 2019

EP release

Big time.
Eli and his band, '99 Corolla (not HIS band, but the band he is in), released an EP this week on iTunes. Four original songs for the public's listening pleasure. To commemorate the event, they hosted an EP release party over the weekend. at said party, they performed about eight songs, only one of them not their original material. (Long live The Meters.)

I keep saying it, and I hope that I keep saying it: I love the opportunity and experience that Eli has in regards to '99 Corolla. The work ethic, the integrity, the passion, the collaborative effort, the friendships...it has all been in the black. I could not have picked a better 'first band' experience for him if I tried, and I have to believe that having the baseline experience set the bar so high will help with Eli's expectations for himself and those he works with in future endeavors.

I only got a few videos:
Song 1
New Beach Song (my new fave! Not on iTunes yet)
PK
Cissy Strut Intros (this is a cover)
Beach Song (the crowd fave!)

No comments: