Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Gem

It's almost over the top....Eli and Maddux get along so well most days that I KNOW it's gotta to move to a new phase of not liking each other soon. Until then, I'm loving every minute!!

Eli had two baseball games slotted for this weekend, so this last week there was much conversation about the 'schedule'. The last game we went to, Eli requested bubble gum and I told him if he wanted to bring a nickle for the game, he could buy himself some gum. So while we're driving somewhere this week, Eli asks (again) if he has a game on Friday night. When I answer affirmatively (again), he says, "OK, then I need to remember to bring ten cents." When I inquire about it, he says to Maddux and I, "Maddux, since you're so good in going to all of my games with a happy heart, I'm going to get a piece of gum for you and me on Friday." Pretty awesome, even if it was borderline 'bossy'.

No comments: