Friday, March 24, 2006

Eli the Frog

As most of you have noticed, the pictures on the site have been nonexistent or old for a while now. I apologize about that, but I'm having technical difficulties with the host, and since I am the IT department (to quote Billy Madison), "you're all in Big, Big trouble'.... I will remedy as soon as possible.

Eli only has one more week of swim lessons, but I will have to continue to bring him to the pool considering how much he's enjoying his swim time. This last week he really got into it; he's got an inch-worm motion now that is hilarious to watch. (Picture those wind up plastic frogs you put in the bath: arm and legs meet near the belly button, while the butt goes in the air, and then all limbs shoot out and his body goes flat. It creates more of a splash than anything, but he was 'zooming' all around the pool at the Y yesterday showing off his skills.

1 comment:

Gina said...

My boy is 6 months. I can't wait to get him in a pool this summer! What a cute picture this is. What fun!