Friday, July 27, 2018

GiGi at GiGi's!

Ruby and I spend a lot of time at GiGi's Playhouse; it's our go-to spot most Saturday mornings. And GiGi's wouldn't be in Atlanta if it wasn't in Chicago first, where GiGi's mom had the brainchild to create such a cool space about 15 years ago.
Fast forward to last week when we got an unexpected visit from GiGi and Nancy Gianni at both our Atlanta area GiGi's locations. Ruby and I were unable to meet them at our regular GiGi's, so we made the trip to the 'new' GiGi's the following day.
The pair was so outgoing and jumped into the kids' play right away. (LOTS of Ruby's friends were there that morning.) Ruby and I got Nancy's book, and GiGi signed it for us! And then I had to get a photo of Ruby and two of her buddies that she met at GiGi's the first two times she and I visited.

No comments: