Oh, and we finished the night up with ice cream. Because there is an ice cream parlor in the center of the Village that serves ice cream from 7:30AM (what?) until 9:30PM. We hit that thing at least once each day, and yes, we did have ice cream with breakfast one day.
The two other areas that I need to mention are the incredible playground and the pool. The playground is Candy Land themed and so so fun. Everything is bright and colorful and covered from direct sunlight. The big kids loved running around in there as much as Ruby did.
Other things we got to take advantage of include movies in the theater (Maddux and I went to see Toy Story),
- Life-Sized Family Candy Land game
- Animal Encounters
- Halloween Party (they let you trick-or treat, they had a balloon manipulator, crafts, music, games!)
- Mayor Clayton's Birthday Party
- Winter Wonderland (complete with a visit from Santa and gifts...that was the night we left :(
- Village Party on the Pirate Ship
- Teen Activity Nights
- Family Game Show
- Pool Party